2.0

Unfortunately I have been dealing with Vaptech designs for way too long. The service is disgusting, they promise the world but deliver very little.

Personally I have had my web done finally (took over 6mths) I have constant access problems.

Now I have been without email access on my phone for over 2 weeks and now access period for a week. I just keep being told they are working on it.

I am running a business and need my email access. Definitely would not recommend this business they ate the worst business I have ever dealt with in my life.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of vaptech designs services from VAPTech Designs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants VAPTech Designs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VAPTech Designs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments